Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! It's snowy and blowy here today. Nice day to stay inside and make some comfort food. I love to cook but I may have to go to the store before that can happen.

I watched some movies yesterday and today I may watch some more on Turner Classic Movies. I'm going to the film festival in April so I'm enjoying learning even more about classic movies and movie stars.

Also, we have several birthdays and important days this week so looking forward to blogging about it.

Valentine's Day isn't always fun for people without a Valentine, but I think of my nieces and nephews as my Valentines. I have eleven and plus two nieces in law and a grand niece and a grand nephew plus a couple of kids I think of as my nieces and nephews. Who could ask for more.

Nebraska Nellie

No comments:

Post a Comment