Monday, April 22, 2013

Bryce Canyon National Park

This morning I left Kanab and drove north  77 miles to Bryce Canyon National Park.  This entire area of the state is beautiful.  The highest point of Bryce is 9100 feet above sea level.                                                                                                                                                                            

Ordinarily, there is a $25 charge to go to the park, but this is National Parks Week and admission is free.

There are 18 view points and they are beautiful.  I have lots of photos.  My favorite spot was the Natural Bridge.  It reminds me of Arches National Park.  I have also been to Zion National Park.  This state has 5 national parks and many more national monuments and forests.

Nebraska Nellie

No comments:

Post a Comment