Friday, April 23, 2010

Lucky Devils

I had lunch at Lucky Devils--owned by Lucky Vanous, one of our famous Nebraskans. This restaurant is about four blocks from the Hotel Roosevelt so it was handy and definitely on my agenda for this trip.

The staff was very friendly and seemed to enjoy their work. I had the chicken Caesar salad. It was a huge bowl and was very fresh and delicious. There are a number of items on the menu I would like to try. I want to have a liege waffle before heading back for Nebraska if I can make it happen.

I enjoyed eating at this restaurant.

Nebraska Nellie

2 comments:

  1. you weren't lucky enough to see lucky? you should have said you were from Nebraska. maybe you'd have gotten a discount on lunch? boy i crave a coke right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've heard Doris Day is there in disguise. keep your eyes open. let us know if you spot her.

    ReplyDelete