Saturday, April 17, 2010

WHERE INTHE WORLD IS NEBRASKA NELLIE?

Yesterday, I took off on another road trip adventure. I have a number of activities I will be doing in the next few days. Feel free to post a comment or guess what the next day's activity will be. What do you think I'll be doing Sunday? Where will I end up at the end of the day? Where am I now?

I plan to have some real fun with this blog as I travel. I'm going to tell you about what I've seen and where I've been. I also plan to be a travel and restaurant reviewer. I think I'll give my opinion about everything. That should be fun. I'm going to be the next Hedda Hopper. Do you know who that is?

I left Lincoln yesterday around 3:00 p.m.--about 3 hours later than planned but I felt good about how I left things.

I traveled about 400 miles before stopping for the night in Dodge City, Kansas. One of the things about traveling is that you always see what more you should be stopping to look at or photograph. Some that has to be saved for another day but I'm planning on taking lots of photos on this trip. Can't wait to show them to you.

More later if I can stay awake. I've driven 800 miles today and I could drop at any moment. If I ever give up my current career, I may become a truck driver. I've always thought that could be interesting but no doubt, hard work.

Nebraska Nellie

No comments:

Post a Comment